The full name was not recorded in the main series, but was given in the Wheel of Time Companion. Other information about the character is also included in the Companion, but we did not use it in the TarValon.Net Library.
(Reference: Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 5)
- With the rest of Cha Faile, he goes with Faile and Perrin to Ghealdan (ACoS, Ch. 27).
- Nerion and Haviar are spying on Masema's camp (CoT, Ch. 5)
- Selande gives Perrin a report from Haviar of the things that he and Nerion have learned in Masema's camp. Firstly, Masema has sent another rider back to Amadicia. Secondly, Haviar has discovered that there are Altarans among Masema's followers; Perrin wants them to stay clear of them. Thirdly, he saw that Masuri, Rovair and Annoura have been meeting with Masema. Perrin wants a close eye kept on them (CoT, Ch. 5).
- When Perrin attacks Malden, Balwer keeps Haviar and Nerion out of Masema's sight, in case they are recognised (KoD, Ch. 29).
- Perrin thinks that Haviar and Nerion should perhaps keep permanently away from Masema's mobs, but Balwer says that they haven't been corrupted and are still safe to keep spying (KoD, Ch. 29).
- Perrin tells Selande that she, Nerion and Haviar have done a good job, and that Faile would be proud if she knew (CoT, Ch. 5).
- Balwer warns Perrin against questioning Masuri about meeting with Masema, as it might lead her to Nerion and Haviar (CoT, Ch. 5).
- Berelain told Perrin about Nerion and Haviar. Perrin thinks that likely, her thiefcatchers have seen them (CoT, Ch. 5).
"Tell Nerion I said he isn't to follow anybody," Perrin told her sharply. "And tell Haviar the same. They should know that! They are to watch, listen, and report what they see and hear, no more. Do you understand me?" (Perrin to Selande; Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 5).