Author: Estyrien al'Halien
- Tiana is appointed the Mistress of Novices for the Salidar Aes Sedai. (LoC, Prologue).
- Tiana tries to send Theodrin and Faolain to bed when they are looking for Moghedien's rescuer (ACoS, Ch. 11).
- After re-unification, Tiana is replaced as Mistress of Novices by Rosil
- When Rand visits the White Tower, Tiana gives him a letter, presumably from Verin (ToM, Ch. 3).
- Tiana does not see Theodrin and Faolain as full sisters (ACoS, Ch. 11).
- Tiana doesn't like the fact that novices are making cuendillar. She does not think that they should be handling a weave of such complexity (CoT, Ch. 17).
- Tiana does not like Sharina Melloy (CoT, Ch. 17). There are times when Sharina acts as though Tiana is her granddaughter (KoD, Ch. 23).
- Tiana has worn the shawl for more than thirty years (CoT, Ch. 17).
- Tiana was very angry with the novices who covered Nicola's running away. She decided to punish each novice every day until Nicola was found (CoT, Ch. 30).
- Romanda does not consider Tiana to be a good Mistress of Novices (KoD, Ch. 23).
"Tiana might show a little kindness to a novice, if only a little; she felt Accepted should know better, and made sure they felt the same long before they left her small cubby-hole of a study." (Nynaeve about Tiana; Lord of Chaos, Prologue).
"Tiana Noselle was the Mistress of Novices, known equally well for a comforting shoulder when a novice needed to cry and an unyielding stance when it came to rules." (Egwene about Tiana; A Crown of Swords, Chapter 9).
"Perhaps you should run to see whether Sharina has any further instructions for you." (Romanda; Knife of Dreams, Chapter 23).