Author: Toral Delvar
Nengar is a Shienaran soldier who, after going to Falme with Rand and Ingtar, went with Masema to Jehannah, where he accepted Masema as the Prophet and became one of his followers (TFoH, Ch. 38). He has shaved off his topknot and wears one sword on his back and another at his saddle. He is taller than Bartu and his eyes seem to hold a fever (CoT, Ch. 7).
- After Perrin calls wolves to help fight the Trollocs attacking the camp, two Shienarans nod when Masema proclaims it a sign. These are likely Nengar and Bartu (TDR, Ch. 5).
- He becomes a follower of Masema (TFoH, Ch. 38).
- He accompanies Masema when he joins with Perrin (WH, Ch. 6.
- He travels with Masema and Perrin (CoT, Ch. 7).
- When Masema joins Perrin just before the attack on Malden, he leaves Nengar in charge (KoD, Ch. 29).
“None except Bartu and Nengar listen to his trash” (Uno about Nengar, Bartu and Masema; The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 38).